Lawyer Serving Flint, Michigan
Kara D. Moore is originally from Saginaw, Michigan. She attended multiple high schools, where she participated in Basketball, Soccer, and Volleyball; Performed as lead actress in school theatre; participated in and won music and arts competitions; and participated in and won many speaking competitions. Kara went on to play Intermural Basketball at Pensacola Christian College. She then transferred to and graduated from Bob Jones University with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications. After graduating from college, she worked fervently to fund her pursuit of a legal career.
Throughout law school, Kara was a teaching assistant for Property I and Property II, and she tutored students on other topics through the school’s assistance program. She also volunteered as the Student Bar Association’s Treasurer.
Currently, Kara focuses on Real Estate law and Estate Planning. Kara has an extensive background in sales and marketing. She has also served as an Associate Attorney at an insurance defense firm and a Judicial Intern in the Family Law division at the 7th Circuit Court in Genesee County.
- WMU Cooley Law School (J.D., Magna Cum Laude, 2020)
- Bob Jones University (B.A., 2015)
- Faith Baptist School
- 11 Certificates of Merit
- Publication: A Citizen’s Cry for Relief: Why Michigan Should Not Have the Authority to Retain the Surplus Funds from Sales of Properties, Foreclosed for Tax-delinquent Purposes, The Western Michigan University Cooley Journal of Practical & Clinical Law, Volume 21, Issue 1 (2020)
Bar Admissions and Licenses
- State Bar of Michigan (2020)
- Genesee County Bar Association (2020 – Present)
- Oakland County Bar Association (2020)
- Macomb County Bar Association (2020)