Flint Real Estate Litigation Attorney
Call (810) 292-3115 to Get Our Real Estate Litigators on Your Side!
At CFlegal, PC., our Flint real estate lawyers assist individuals, businesses, and financial institutions with a full range of real estate matters. This includes transactions, disputes, and issues of any kind.
Our team has been trusted as steadfast advocates by property owners, suppliers, developers, and builders. With our unique background in real estate, construction law, and title matters, we are fully equipped to provide solid representation.
Effective Representation in Real Estate Matters
Our Flint real estate law attorneys are prepared to handle even the most complex matters on behalf of our clients. We are well-versed in a variety of litigation matters, including both construction and residential issues. Whatever your situation, our attorneys can provide you with the comprehensive representation you need.
We can assist you with any of the following cases and more:
- Sale or purchase of commercial property: We can help you review contracts and negotiate during the transaction process to protect your best interests.
- Lien waivers: These common documents are used to protect projects from mechanic's liens. Our attorneys can help you manage any lien waivers and ensure your rights are protected.
- Claims of lien: Whether you need to file or defend against a lien claim, we have the experience to help you.
- Quiet title actions: These title actions can help property owners establish a free and clear ownership of their property. We can assist you with all legal aspects of quiet title actions.
- Matters involving land contracts - Navigating real estate contracts requires an in-depth understanding of commercial real estate law. Our attorneys can help you resolve the problems that can arise with land contracts.
- Boundary disputes: Property disputes around the boundry between two parcels of land can quickly become complex under MIchigan law. We have the legal know-how to help you resolve your boundry disputes.
- Eminent domain: Real estate disputes with the local or federal government can be overwhelming. If the government is attempting to take your real property, we can defend your rights.
- Tax valuation disputes: Incorrect property value assessments are more common than many property owners think. If you believe the value of your property was incorrectly assessed, we can help you.
- Zoning issues: Zoning disputes are common issues in commercial real estate law. Whether you need help with easements, permits, or licensing, we can answer your questions.
- Land acquisition and use: We can help you with negotiating land purchases, financing, planning, and more.
If you have any concerns or questions that need answers, our lawyers can help. We offer free case evaluations to all of our potential clients. During this in-person meeting, our attorneys can help you identify all of your options for moving forward, and advise you on an effective course of action.
Since 2006, we have been devoted to the success of our clients. If you chose to work with us, we will put this same dedication to work for you today.
Over 40 Years of Experience
Skilled Local Representation