Residential Closing Attorneys in Flint
Helping Michigan Clients Close on Their Homes
If you have decided to buy a home, it is most likely a very exciting time for you and your family. It is important, however, that you protect yourself from fraudulent transactions, sellers, and disputes. Having a knowledgeable attorney working with you can help to see that your rights are protected and that you are aware of your options under real estate law.
You can rely on the Flint residential closing lawyers and the team at CFlegal, PC. to provide you with guidance throughout any transaction. If a dispute should arise, you can trust that we will represent you and ensure that you are not taken advantage of.
Our Residential Real Estate Legal Services
Our Flint attorneys are here to assist you with all contracts, including your purchase agreement. We can offer you advice and representation in any matters, including disputes which may arise between buyer and seller.
We offer assistance on the following closing matters:
- Reviewing the seller's residential disclosure statement
- Reviewing the real estate broker's listing contract
- Reviewing all documents for compliance
- Reviewing all of the loan documents
- Reviewing the final closing statement
- Reviewing the title insurance and condition of title requirements
- Reviewing the preparation of the purchase agreement
- Preparation and review of all closing documents
- Negotiation of any changes in the purchase agreement
- Providing advice on all steps in a real estate transaction
From providing references to a title company or building inspector to drafting all closing documents, we are here to act as a legal advocate for you.
Learn More About Your Options as a Home Buyer
We are highly experienced and skilled in the area of real estate litigation and have represented residential home buyers throughout Flint and Genesee County for years. Our firm is known for providing attentive, responsive service and personalized legal care. We offer free consultations to all potential clients so that they can be made aware of all of their legal options.
Contact our office now at (810) 292-3115 to get assistance from our team.
What Sets CFlegal, PC. Apart?
Over 40 Years of Experience
Skilled Local Representation